Friday, July 18, 2008

A Special Gift from a Special Friend

I am in the middle of packing and I say that loosely...

I packed 10-15 boxes last Saturday and had not touched it again until my motivation came over last night in the form of LAUREN!!!

I would not have done anything last night if she had not been there. We packed all the decoration items from around the house and all my large bowls and vases that were around the tops of my cabinets. The office is packed and so is part of the bedroom...


Thank you Lauren for all your help!


When she came over she also brought me a special "house warming" present and I love it!

Willow Tree "Mi Casa" - with an open door!

3 comments:

jon&katie said...

I gave Willow Trees to all my bridesmaids and as gifts to all the people who helped with my wedding. I adore Willow Trees. There have such significant meanings - and they truly are so special. When is the official "moving date"? I would REALLY like to see ya'll before you depart. Please call the house. 678-363-6424. I miss you.

Lauren said...

Maggie, my sister and friend.
Today while I was working, before the most wonderful man made me the most blessed woman ever, and I heard this song...I thought might be familiar with it. It is "come and listen" by david crowder band and, until just now when I downloaded it I could not remember where I heard it.
It was your wedding.
Wow :) I love you!

Lauren said...

i know...seriously though, we are really engaged!!!
TIME TO MOVE YOU to NC!!!!!