Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Raining

It's raining... and suppose to storm all night...

I am desperately needing to make room in the guest room for the bed... It will be here this weekend (Finally) What a good time for a holiday!

M first official day off on Monday for Labor Day! This will hopefully give me  chance to get the guest room up and running! I have so much to go through. But by next weekend I will have a guest room. How exciting! 

I just realized I thought I was watching the news but it was just a "severe weather alert" that was playing over Seinfeld! Hum!! imagine that!


If this seems scattered that is because it is. I am wanting to be sure my husband is happy with my little updates here and there. and since he is not in NC right now It think it gives him a little peak into what is going on.

Soon enough he will be here! yeah!

No comments: