Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Years

For New Year's we had Ben and Anna over. I really enjoyed having them stay at our house. 
On New Year's Eve Ben and Charlie went Quail hunting. They brought 13 home for us to cook for dinner.

I tried to take a self portrait of Charlie and I and he kept  making silly faces... no smile for the camera, so we will just post this one!

Anna locked Ben outside to try and get him to agree to stay up till midnight.  We were all asleep by 11pm.

Ben found a new friend... Don't let the disgusted look on his face fool you. He loved the cat.



Here is the beginning of cooking the Quail. Yum!



After dinner while the boys watched some history channel special, Anna and I played an exciting game of Phase 10!


New Year Resolution:
Drink more water


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA I just saw this post! Love the pick of Copper and Ben :)