Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Girl Flowers is on the way...

Betty and Katie put on a beautiful little baby shower for Elizabeth and Baby girl Flowers. It was the same day as Isabella's Third Birthday so I was a able to make the trip with my sister-in-law, Anna, for both events. 

As expected the decorations were beautiful along  with the rest of the evening. Here Is the centerpiece of  the dessert table. These branches were ones I bought for Katie 2 years ago for her wedding shower. I liked them then and think they are so fun to see at this shower now.


The beautiful Mom to be. This picture just so happens to be with the outfit I bought for the little girl. 
The big sister listening in on conversation. She is trying so hard to figure out the name of the baby girl. But Jason and Elizabeth are doing very well not saying anything! I have tried my fair share of guess too... and nothing!  

She is Due March 25th and we hope to make it down to see the little girl as soon as possible afterwards.

1 comment:

. said...

I love all your updates!! I can't wait to see you this weekend and just hang out with you!