Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

 A true snow day! Charlie was home all day with me and I was able to get a couple things done around the house.

No snow day should begin with out breakfast... ours was eggs, pancakes, sausage, and hot Chocolate or Coffee.  This is all 4 burners going at once... I had a hard time managing it and and burnt both of the pancakes you see here. :) oops!
The snow covering everything around and it's still snowing.



Charlie, working from home.
The animals getting along (kind of)
Coffee, Mom style. with whipped cream in it! yum!
Charlie loved the way our view across from us looked so I took some pictures!
And today a MIRACLE happened!...

Charlie got cold. I have proof... here he is warming up by the fire.  

2 comments:

. said...

Good thing you got proof!

Betty Anne said...

What a fun day for you guys! If he was cold enough to warm by the fire, you must have been frozen! :) Fun pictures!