Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh to be a Cat!

So today for me has consisted of hanging out on the couch reliving and enjoying again the blessings of a wedding! I am writing thank you notes for all that have blessed us over the past year. I am up to about 80 documented notes and many more that i have not recorded yet. We are so blessed and thankful to everyone that has given and sowed life into our marriage. I have a stocked house and a full heart.

Well I have not been alone in my writing today... Copper, my cat, has been my support and provided some giggles throughout the day. He sleeps ALL the time. Today I look over and he is on his back with his legs in the air asleep! It shocks and disturbs him that i must at some moments make some noise to get around. He looks up from his sleep and stares me down as if to ask me "Why? Why must you disturb my sleep"



Oh to be a cat!

No comments: