Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dinner!

So I was talking with my mother-in-law tonight and I realized my block on why I never think of fun an interesting things to write on my blog. I don't have kids or crazy trips that I take. So I decided that since I have this wonderful cookbook full of new recipes so I am going to share some of my cooking experiments and attempts on this blog. Why not, right?

So tonight I thought of this blog cooking idea halfway through making dinner and I didn't have a new recipe to try so I made up my own.



The Menu:
Bow tie Pasta (courtesy of Betty)
with Meat Sauce (inspired by the way my mom throws her together)
a mix of tomato sauce and tomato puree (no tomato chunks please) and whatever is in the front of my spice cabinet
and Buttery Crescent Rolls (thanks to Pillsbury)


Mine was topped with Parmesan and Charlie's went without "Parmis-on-it"

The night was perfect and topped off with orange roses from my husband who stopped by the store to pick up milk for me.




YUM!

Maggie

2 comments:

. said...

Yummy!!!

Unknown said...

can you come cook at my house sometime..please?

Also, I think you should take pictures of your Goodwill purchases and put those on the blog