Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How do you take a picture of a camera to blog about it?

That's right! Merry Christmas to me! from Charlie. He bought me an awesome camera and I am loving playing with it. You can probably tell due to the recent blog posts full of pictures!

My camera is a Nikon D40

This is a picture from the computer



Not the best picture but it works. I read the user manual cover to cover and now am taking pictures whenever I get a chance to work on my skills. I am not trying to be super good or anything... I just don't want to have to beg pictures off of anyone else. YEAH!

So here are some of my random test shots... what do you think?



The Christmas Camels my dad brought back from Egypt when I was little


Charlie's interpretation of still ceiling fan


A collaborative table effort to set up this awesome shot. I call it bread and butter with straw


Lauren and Jason big smiles!


Charlie's Visor hanging on the rear view mirror... I like this :)


My super cute husband!


So I had to wake up early on Friday morning (morning after I got my camera) The cat was not so happy to be the early morning test shot model. Can you tell?


This is Charlie's "Remote on Pillow"



My cute lantern in my tree



Another collaboration at Doc Chey's with my parents



so cute!


Copper... Don't play with Santa


Cooper your ear is falling..

More to come in the form of blogging  :)

1 comment:

The Grady Five said...

What an AWESOME gift from Charlie - makes taking pictures even more fun, I'm sure!!