Sunday, December 28, 2008

Isabella!

I had way too much fun with my new camera and Isabella with her new red coat (That Uncle Charlie and Aunt Gie-gie gave her... that's me!)

So here are the most adorable of the bunch! It may look like I posted all the pictures of her but trust me... there were many more!

Isabella with the first look at the new coat
Had to put it on right away!
Ready to go for a walk in her new coat and no it was not cold outside. She was checking herself out in the mirror first. She loves her pockets.
Such a cute back on it. I think the boots help the look.
What a sweet face.

Now it is Isabella's turn to take a picture (With Aunt Gie-Gie's help)
Hi mommy!

Jump!
Another Isabella Picture!

Let the "Zapping" begin. Annie said it is on a Dora the Explorer show where you "Zap" and then you have to be still until you "Zap" again. Annie is such a patient mother even pausing for a "zap" in the middle of saying no more "zap-ping"

Isabella had to walk around to face her before she would "un-zap" mommy

Now mommy's turn to zap... When Zapped Isabella quickly puts her hands out and bends her knees.

"ZAP" Granddad - He didn't know what was required of a zap
So he zapped back... Isabella Laughed at the surprise of being zapped while trying to zap someone.
Love you little girl!

2 comments:

jon&katie said...

Maggie, I can't believe how much she has grown!!!!

Maggie said...

I know! Isn't she just crazy adorable?