Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Bergen Christmas

We spent Christmas Day and the day after Christmas with all of Charlie's family in Dallas, GA.


I was in charge of pies for after Christmas dinner. The first Apple pie attempt was a little burnt. I made it at my parents and decided to go ahead and make another pie and I left the first one at my parents. They said it was good.


This is the result of the second apple pie attempt. It was wonderful. I also made a Cherry and Chocolate pie.

My theme for his years gift wrap was "Brown paper packages tied up with string" Then I picked an ornament out for each family member. This is at the Bergen's on Christmas morning. 

We gave Doster a little toy shot gun. He absolutely loved it and was so excited to try it out. Notice Caroline in the back? She is wearing the vest we gave her over her nightgown. 

Doster did so well shooting the gun up in the air away from the people all around him.


I was the official turkey slicer...

I love this picture of Charlie helping Caroline out on her new roller skates. She was a little unstable. Don't you love Doster playing his new guitar on his leg like a pro?

Merry Christmas Bergens!

No comments: