Saturday, December 20, 2008

San Antonio Part 3

Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm late but I am trying to catch up so hang with me...

This is Thanksgiving Day with Pop and Doris on the way back from our early lunch. It was a beautiful buffet of every type of Thanksgiving food you could ever think of.  

Charlie really enjoyed helping Doris hang Christmas Decorations. 








Such a good husband! Thank you babe!

We had a wonderful time in San Antonio and were sad to leave Pop and Doris. 


I am Thankful for:
My husband
One year of marriage
our home in the mountains
family and friends
coffee in the morning
vacation time
my pets

1 comment:

Lauren said...

what do you know...i'm thankful for coffee in the morning too!! (and many of the other things you mentioned :))
hope you are having a terrific visit! love you!