Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!


Our Christmas Tree is beautiful... We had a fun time picking it out of the field and watching it be cut down so we could bring it home with us. We have a tall ceiling and wanted a tree that would fill that space. I love Christmas!

Here I am in the field of trees holding the the umbrella. It was drizzling a little and Charlie insisted I grad an umbrella. so here I am! 

Aren't we cute?

We found our tree! Time to cut it down and bring it home!

Beautiful in the field.

Then we went home I spent 2 1/2 hours putting lights on the tree. 21 strands of lights and one blown fuse later I was ready for Charlie to grab the ladder and put our star on the top of the tree. It looks a little bit bigger in the house then on the field. Maybe it was because of the hill in the tree field that we got it from? Who knows. Gorgeous isn't it?!



So here is our tree TODAY! In all it's glory. I love it
Beautiful star and shadows cast on the ceiling.