Sunday, December 21, 2008

GIRL PARTY! and Happy Graduation Sister!

Thursday morning I get the text message from my sister that says: GIRL PARTY! This means my sister will be having a girl at the end of May. I am very excited to have more girl fun in the family. 

This is her sonogram picture. Isn't she beautiful?




Friday night we joined my sister and Chad and our families at the Cheesecake factory for dinner to celebrate Annie's graduation from UGA with her Master's Degree. Yeah sister!





This is also where she told us the baby's name... Reegan Antoinette. The name Antoinette is Chad's grandma's name. I am excited to see what kind of personality will come out in Reegan and to add another girl to the family. That means we have 2 girl additions this year! Reegan and Lauren! 


No comments: